Needless to say, everyone has favourites.
Throughout my years of following anime, Kyoto Animation always seemed to be at the forefront of my fondness towards this industry: Something about all their titles always seem to kick my passionate and appreciatively analytical mind into overdrive.
This section will be archiving all publications that I compose in regards to reviewing, analysing in-depth or general investigations on KyoAni as a studio, its shows and its various staff members.
Needless to say, as you will come to see when you read my posts: my publications’ complexity, level of detail and topics’ frequency are SOMEWHAT directly proportional to my amount of positive opinions in regards to said topics: I dislike analysing too deeply into something I don’t like from the get go, despite the reality that it may at times shallow my wealth of exposure to more subjects, something I constantly acknowledge and will strive to fix up. Nonetheless, you won’t be seeing much of me ranting endlessly on a show or whatever that I consider to be shit anytime soon: such an activity I consider to be akin to examining dog waste left burning on black pavement, in order to measure the level of stench a human can tolerate. Not my department of expertise.
Enjoy the posts, after indulging in some perfection porn from KyoAni.
I COULD include more, but there is such a thing as ‘overdoing’ it. Folks over at KyoAni tend to be rather saturating in their stylings of background details and animation, so a page full of gifs or scenery porn without text break up would cause undue nose bleeds from overexposure to awesomeness.
Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid
- Extended discussion (Includes commentary on livetweeting, live reaction and the third media revolution)
- Kakedasu Monaka: OVA Analysis
- Sound! Euphonium 2 First Impressions & Analysis
- Liz and the Blue Bird: Composer Kensuke Ushio Interview
- Rhyme & Resolve in the Opening Episode
- Evan Call Interview – Violet Evergarden OST
- Taichi Ishidate Interview – Violet Evergarden Fanbook
- Haruka Fujita Interview – Violet Evergarden Fanbook
- Akiko Takase Interview – Violet Evergarden Fanbook